Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Reader's Block: Blogiversary!


I knew it was going to happen....I knew that I would miss it. But, as of April 24th, I have been blogging for a whole year. Happy Blogiversary to me! My goodness, how time has flown. And how much I've learned since those first, few tentative steps into the blogisphere. I've had such a good time with this. What started out as a plan for a simple reading journal has put me in contact with some of the most fabulous people. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you out here--both my fellow book bloggers and those of you who have other interests.

And I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my followers...whether you visit all the time and comment like crazy or just peek in every now and then...I'm grateful to know that there are those out there who are interested in what I do here. I can't believe that I'm almost up to 300! I had thought I might do something when I reached 250, but life was a bit too crazy then. So...when I do reach 300, we're gonna party like it's my birthday. Or at least like it's my blogiversary!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congrats and Happy Blogiversary!

Buffy said...

Congratulations!

BookQuoter said...

Belated happy blog anniversary.
Just read you had surgery, hope you have a speedy recovery.