Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: It's All About Me!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten posts that give the best glimpse of ourselves.  These should give a pretty good idea of who I am



Book Surveys & Whatnot:


General About Me Stuff
1. Shining Star post on CMash's old blog

My Book/Reading Obsession:
1. Red Cross Book Sale -- A Two-Part Tale (can't pass up a book sale....especially not one this big)
3. Challenge Addiction: Hi, my name is Bev...and I'm a reading challenge addict.


4 comments:

Roof Beam Reader said...

Oh, my gosh - I would have LOVED to drive the Barney car!! That's very cool. :P

Marce said...

Love your Mystery top 100 list Bev.

LBC said...

The Mystery list is awesome. What a great resource for other bloggers.

Vikk @ Down the Writer's Path said...

Who cannot click when a title states ten things I've done that you haven't? :) Well done.