Friday, July 3, 2015

Challenge Complete: What an Animal VIII


I just finished up my commitment for the What an Animal Reading Challenge VIII hosted by Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews. I signed up for the lowest level--read six books. I've still got books with animals in the title or on the cover waiting on this year's TBR pile, so I'll probably be adding a few more to the list and hitting a higher level (or two)--but officially my challenge is complete. Thanks for hosting again, Yvonne!

1. Ride the Pink Horse by Dorothy B. Hughes (1/3/15)
2. The Underdog & Other Stories by Agatha Christie (3/17/15)
3. Safari by Parnell Hall (4/21/15) [cheetah on the cover]
4. Dead Lion by John & Emery Bonett (5/13/15)
5. The Great Dinosaur Robbery by David Forrest (5/15/15)
6. Grammy Lammy & the Secret Handshake by Kate & M. Sarah Klise (7/3/15)
 

No comments: